8/17/10

Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!

A few weeks ago I was struggling with an idea for a baby blanket I wanted to make for someone.  When this post popped up on Sew Katie Did.  If you aren't reading her blog, you should...  she has some amazing quilts!  Anyways, I instantly fell in love with the pattern and it matches the personalities of the Parents-To-Be so well!

So here is my version of Katie's quilt...
"Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!"




A few more pictures cause I can't get over how beautiful it turned out!



Also, I finished Painting and Reupholstering my super ugly thrift store find chairs tonight!  And when I say super ugly...!  But now they are beautiful!


And my Cat Yamcha... but don't you just love that fabric?

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome and will surely make everyone smile! Great job!

    ReplyDelete